I don’t know how to change the world, but apparently, Ghandi does. Here’s a link to the expanded version, but I’ll give you the run down:
- Change yourself.
- You are in control.
- Forgive and let it go.
- Without action you aren’t going anywhere.
- Take care of this moment.
- Everyone is human.
- See the good in people and help them.
- Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
- Contrive to grow and evolve.
Print out the list above and keep it where you will see it every day. Even if you can’t change the entire world, you can change yours.